TM Agriculture is a liquid formula that is applied directly to the soil and plant. It helps to simulate strains of beneficial microbes that have been dormant, helping to increase and enhance the microbial activity in the soil.
TM Agricultural helps stimulate and activate bacteria in the soil. The bacteria help to convert man-made fertilizers into plant-available nutrients and also helps to unlock nutrients that are already in the soil, but not necessarily plant-available. It also helps to improve nitrogen fixation and helps to limit the leaching of inorganic fertilisers. It aids in increasing the rate of organic matter decomposition so the soil is able to reclaim nutrients quicker.
TM Agricultural helps soil to become softer and more mellow; as well as exhibiting improved water retention and absorption along with better percolation. Over time, enhanced microbial activity in the soil can lead to higher organic matter, a neutralizing of the pH and a more productive soil.
Potential Benefits to crops
Plants that grow out of a healthier soil tend to have the following characteristics:
More branching and tillering, with more plant mass;
Better root system;
Better lodge resistance because of superior stems, earlier and/or longer flowering;
More heads on pods;
Higher brix in plants leading to less disease and insect pressure and better quality of grain — such as bushel weight, protein, plumpness and colour.
TM Ag - Applications Rates & Timings
a) Cereals, Pulses, and Oilseeds
First Application: 250ml/ha with a minimum of 30L/ha of water or greater
- For best results apply to soil 0 to 6 week prior to planting with adequate soil moisture
- Can be injected into seed row with water or with fertilizer
- Can be tank mixed with most herbicides, insecticides and foliar fertilizers.
- Can be used as a seed pickle, 250ml will treat enough seed to plant 1 ha. Depending on seeding rate, water may need to be added to get better coverage when seeding at a heavier rate.
2nd Application: 250ml/ha with a minimum of 30L/ha of water or greater
- For best results apply in crop 6 – 8 weeks after planting
- Can be tank mixed with most herbicides, insecticides and foliar fertilisers
b) Forage Crops and Pasture
First Application: 250ml/ha with a minimum of 30L/ha of water or greater in Spring
2nd Application: 250ml/ha with a minimum of 30L/ha of water or greater in Autumn
- TM Ag can be applied after cutting or grazing. A second application can be made after the next cutting or grazing is complete.
- TM Ag has no withholding period for animals as it is a natural product.
TM Agricultural is made from all-natural sources and remains in a natural state. There are no chemicals used in the manufacturing of TM Ag. TM Ag can be applied safely to all vegetation and on all soil types. Rainfall increases the benefits of TM Ag once the product is in the soil or on the plant. The use of non-chlorinated water is recommended.
TM Agricultural is a registered farm input with Australian Certified Organics. ACO the larger of the two certification streams and is Australia’s premier auditing, certifying, and licensing company of organic and biodynamic operators.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken in compiling this information to ensure accuracy of the observations supplied by the farmer to Best Enviromental Technologies P/L and Media outlets. These observations are independant of Best Enviromental Technologies Pty Ltd, no responsibility is accepted by Best for any errors or misdescription.